Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with 10Pearls to manage the recruitment of this position
* Strong skill sets in Software or System Architecture design
* Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
* Expertise in open source technologies and NoSQL DB technology such as Couchbase, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
* Strong knowledge of application-profiling and performance-tuning
* Ability to accurately estimate software development tasks given a set of requirements and assumptions
* Ability to work with Project Managers to develop task-level project plans and proposals
* Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision
* Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and limitation issues
* Experience with Modern UI Frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular) and Flux UI architecture
* Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, Chef, Docker, Google App Engine)
* Strong expertise with Web Services and RESTful architecture
* Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
* Comfortable in a client facing role with Technical counterparts
* Bachelor's' degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.