Near Columbia, MD
Created 1mo ago
As a full-stack software engineer, will code back-end services and front-end interfaces:
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web
- Design, implement and use web services
- Iterating rapidly with our development team
- Integration across technologies and applications, application development, user interface development, and system testing
- None required to start. A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are desired. Candidate hired will be processed for a security clearance and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Languages
- Experience with the agile software lifecycle.
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Experience in cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)