American Hotel & Lodging Association
Near Washington, DC
Created 1mo ago
AHLA's Membership Database Coordinator will support the Membership Director and the association in maintaining AHLA's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Will assist in various activities such as sourcing and updating membership information in the CRM, pulling queries, and answering general questions related to information available in the CRM.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Update records in the CRM, both individually, and as part of targeted, strategic, update projects.
- Assist Membership Director with data-related projects.
- Assist association staff with lists and/or reports needed from the CRM system.
- Assist with Content Management System updates related to CRM-connected programs such as email platforms, website, etc.
- Report on membership numbers and trends.
- Respond to queries directed to the membership email inbox.
PandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: Database Coordinator