QA / Tester
Ranked #1 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for 2018, Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
Develop test plans and test cases based on product specification and technical design. Perform functional testing to ensure products meeting the specification. Execute and review regression test scripts to ensure overall system integrity. Reproduce and debug issues arise from customer, business inputs or site monitoring. Track bug resolution end-to-end.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to analyze and document issues in development environments
• Attention to detail in regards to processes
• Clearly communicate with team members and business associates
• Work with engineers to fulfill business requirements
• Document business need mapping mapping to development work
• Perform QA function in an agile development environment
• Provide detailed analysis, troubleshooting and evaluation of development work
• Assist in timely roll-out routines for development projects
• Test functionality and methods across browser environments
• Perform load testing prior to major deployments
Education and Work Experience:
• Solid knowledge of software QA methodology, process and tools in web testing environment
• 1+ year of relevant QA experience
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Experience working in an Agile development process
• Detail-oriented, self-starter
• Health insurance related knowledge a plus
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject a strong plus
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Please visit www.hiiquote.com/careers and select the appropriate listing