Senior Backend Engineer - ATM Infrastructure
Bitstop is a Bitcoin technology company that builds tools and services to make Bitcoin easy and accessible. We believe Bitcoin already changed the world for the better and will continue to be a tool used to empower individuals and preserve their rights. Does that hit you right in the feels? Well, you may make a great addition to our team.
We started this mission in 2013. Since then, we've grown quite a bit. We’re based in sunny Miami, FL. Bitstop team members are open-minded, respectful, and professional. While composed of individuals who believe very different things about the world, the team is bound by its common passion for making Bitcoin accessible to the ones that need it the most.
Beyond the machines Bitstop is an avid supporter of Bitcoin Open Source software. We currently support contribution to several projects that go beyond Bitcoin ATMs. We always encouraged our team to contribute or get involved in new projects even if it’s not their main role. If all of this sounds really exciting to you, this may be a great place to work.
The senior software engineer will help us build our ATM infrastructure in a language-agnostic way, using microservices and any programming language, database, the framework you want if you can justify it; Or you can guide us to unifying our stack as well! It's a position that puts you in charge of mission-critical software that must perform well, has high availability and is scalable enough for Bitstop and our partners!
- Professional backend experience. We want to know this is not your first rodeo.
- At least 5 years of production experience on one of these languages: Ruby, Python, C#, Java
- At least 5 years of experience with one of these database managers: PostgreSQL, SQLite, MSSQL
- Some experience with non-relational datastores, e.g. Redis.
- Some experience with Bitcoin, you should be familiar with the concepts behind it!
- Some experience with microservices infrastructure
- Open mind to new languages, like: Rust, Crystal, Go, Swift
- Loves Open Source software.
Nice to haves:
- Be good at Bitcoin development
- Be a pragmatic Microservices dev
- You test your code, it's 100% covered (or close)
- Writes Open Source software!
-- Lunch is covered
-- Office Building Parking
$75,000- $100,000 a year (depending on experience).
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...