Sr. Front End Developer (CMS / AEM), CTP, Orlando, FL
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Wyndham Destination to manage the recruitment of this position
Sr. Front End Developer (CMS / AEM) Skills & Requirements:
* 7-10 years of experience in Content Management Systems in general with at least 4 years of CMS template development.
* 1+ year of experience working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) AEM 6.3+ experience is ideal
* Experience working with deployment pipelines
* Experience working with CSS (SCSS, less, bootstrap, OOCSS, BEM) and HTML5
* Experience working with security best practices (e.g. SQL injection, XSS, and other exploits)
* BA/ BS in Computer Science or related field
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.