Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Diamond Resorts to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
The Senior Drupal Developer is responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, and testing internal and external websites and web based applications to meet the needs of the business and achieve overall company goals while being the point of contact for Web Developers.
Skills & Requirements
* 10 years of experience in the Web Development field required.
* 5 years of Drupal Experience
* Designs, develops, tests, and delivers technology solutions by translating requirements into functional user friendly websites for use by our internal and external customers.
* Understands and adheres to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Completes and delivers a design specification and testplan for all development projects.
* Analyzes, troubleshoots, debugs, and remedies websites and system issues in a timely manner.
* Reviews and keeps up to date on all assigned tasks and projects, in line with the SDLC, until they are completed and in production.
* Participates in team meetings, coaching sessions, and problem solving discussions.
* Participates in peer code reviews.
* Interacts with business stakeholders during business meetings.
* Enforces and contributes to the development of best practices in order to improve efficiency and lower overall technical debt of our websites and systems.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.