Near Detroit, MI
Created Oct 16, 2019
TRG is seeking a Senior ADAS/AD Engineer for hire with our Automotive client in Michigan.
Responsibilities and/or Duties:
- Work with technical project managers to identify project scope, establish budgets, and develop project schedules.
- Develop and maintain embedded C/C++ software, work in the embedded Linux environment, develop in Qt, implement vehicle bus communication drivers and application software, develop AUTOSAR compliant software, perform software integration work and develop within the ROS environment
- Proficient with C/C++ and assembly language for low level software (BSW) development, working knowledge of embedded software development tools such as compilers, debuggers and simulators.
- Working knowledge of NXP/Freescale based 32-bit microcontrollers. Develop diagnostics protocol and vehicle networking for use in automotive ECU's. Working knowledge of low-level driver software development on automotive ECUs ex: Bootloader, MCALS, Hardware I/Os.
- Develop custom software solutions in both team and lone environments. Identify software tools and techniques that will benefit the project. Manage code quality control and validation.
- Working on leading-edge vehicle systems such as ADAS, Cyber Security, Safety, and Hybrid and EV related projects. Integration of electronic control units into various applications.
- Designing and troubleshooting vehicle electrical systems, components, and wiring
Position Requirements and Qualification:
- BS or and MS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 Years Experience
- ADAS /AD Software development and testing.
- ADAS Feature Testing - Euro NCAP Testing.
- Matlab/Simulink, ROS, C/C++.
- Test cases development.
- ADAS Benchmarking.
- AutoSAR / Adaptive AutoSAR.
- Working with Lidar / Camera / Radar / Sensor Fusion / Kalman Filters.
- Familiar with ADAS Features like AEB, Client, LKA, Driver Monitor.
- Familiar with Microcontroller and electrical circuit design.