Our large automotive client in Detroit, MI is seeking energetic and passionate individuals to join their team as Software Engineers. Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Then apply today!
· The Data Supply Chain (DSC) is responsible for replicating data from 100s of applications to clients data lake.
· Organization provides the data that feeds the skill team so that they can complete their analytics projects.
· Uses COTs (commercial off the shelf packages) as well as applications developed in house to provide tools and utilities that the DSC landing teams can use for data replication.
· Ingests or updates 200,000+ tables each day. The metrics team develops tools that monitor the health of all jobs and alerts support teams to any deviations or KPI violation.
· As a Metrics Tools Software Engineer, your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining: UI applications built on the Responsive Framework and Spring EcoBoost platforms, Alteryx workflows for metric data gathering and processing, python scripts for Hadoop and Hive operations, and continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines supporting these tools.
· You will have opportunities to develop and augment machine-learning models designed to better identify potential anomalies in day-to-day operations of Data Services.
· Java with spring
· Full stack development experience
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Python, Alteryx experience
· Experience with ML (machine learning) algorithms
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field