Near Detroit, MI
Created Oct 17, 2019
JOB TITLE: Application Developer I (Report Developer)
LOCATION: Detroit, MI
INDUSTRY: Healthcare IT
SUMMARY FOR SQL REPORT DEVELOPER:
- Primarily responsible for supporting and developing SQL Server reports and data delivery solutions for internal Client customers.
- The qualified candidate will possess SQL Server report and ETL development skills at an entry to intermediate level.
TOP 3 REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE FOR SQL REPORT DEVELOPER:
- 1 3 years development experience with the SQL Server tools SSIS and SSRS
- 1 3 years experience with a software programming language such as C#, JAVA, Visual Basic
- 1 3 years experience developing moderately complex SQL statements
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE FOR SQL REPORT DEVELOPER:
- Experience in documenting user requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work on several assignments/projects concurrently
PREFERRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE FOR SQL REPORT DEVELOPER:
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with developing reports based on business requirements
- Experience supporting and developing software applications
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS FOR SQL REPORT DEVELOPER:
- Bachelor degree is required in a related field such as computer science, computer systems, information systems or business degree with a concentration in computers.