LeafLogix is seeking software engineers to join our technology team.
Engineers at LeafLogix design, develop and deliver new features and modules to LeafLogix' industry leading seed to sale and cannabis POS platforms.
Successful candidates will be capable of delivering high quality solutions to business problem working across the development life cycle as well as across the technology stack.
- Understand problems faced by clients and develop elegant, scalable solutions
- Build and maintain features (react, C#, SQL Server)
- Write and maintain automated tests (unit, integration, etc)
- Help automate implementations and operational processes
- Assist in deployments, incident management and issue triage
- Ability to understand business impact of projects and make decisions accordingly
- Efficient and pragmatic problem solving & development
- Capable of teaching others and enjoys working within a collaborative team
- Ability to communicate with customers & staff
- Capable of seeing a project from start to finish (both in direct contribution as well as shepherding the project through any other processes)
- Proactive about problems and is capable of making their own work
- Has an appreciation testing & automation
- Truly understands each layer of our stack
- Comfortable collecting requirements, writing stories and estimating tasks
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...