WorkBoard is a category leader in Active Strategy Management. Our breakthrough
SaaS solution helps companies iterate on strategy at market speed and rapidly engage
people in achieving strategic priorities.
If you are a top-notch UI engineer, with experience building intuitive, responsive, and
scalable user interfaces, we'd love to tell you more about what we are working on. The
work we do is technically challenging and highly visible and has a direct impact on the
WorkBoard user experience.
What you’ll work on:
• Innovate and introduce new concepts and feature sets as a whole
• Implement new features using ReactJS, Redux, and JQuery
• Refactor existing code, and peer review code and mentor other team members
• Create pixel-perfect interfaces
• Work in partnership with UI designers to refine end user experience
JQuery, REST and JSON, in a dynamic, content-rich, and consumer-facing
• A creative approach that challenges conventional thinking
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and DHTML
• Attention to details with an eye on pixel perfection when creating application
features and widgets
• Solid understanding of website optimization techniques such as CDN, Cloud,
and web-caching techniques
• 5+ years of full lifecycle product development experience
• Experience with REST-based Web Services development
• Experience working with PHP MVC frameworks such as YII and node.js is a plus
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
• Complete WorkBoard’s new-hire training week, and learn what it means to build
an elegant Strategy & Results platform
• Ramp up on WorkBoard’s SaaS architecture, engineering stack and attend
engineering sessions designed and presented by peers
• Complete your UI starter project and deploy your first changes to the system!
• Own, plan and implement your first UI project.
• Work with you manager to define your next period objectives.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
• Systematically identify and tackle complex UI problems.
• Make and implement recommendations for optimizing UI components.
• Have a deeper understanding of the services that WorkBoard is comprised of
and how they interact with one another.
• Participate in platform level discussion and suggest strategies to scale UI
• Develop utilities to increase the efficiency of our UI development processes.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
• Confidently implement new features, modify existing components across the
• Attend product management reviews to offer insights and help product
management plan complex projects.
• Continue to optimize for increasing scale and a larger global customer base.
• Contribute suggestions to roadmap for usability and UI improvements.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
• Train engineers on WorkBoard’s UI components and utilities.
• Maintain knowledge of UI design best practices and teach them to rest of the
THE WORKBOARD STORY
WorkBoard provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve
their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, our solution is important to every
employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that that delight and enable
everyone to be more successful at work. Large enterprises like Cisco, Reliance
Industries, Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, GE, Transamerica, Cision, and fast-growth
companies like Go1, Influitive, Malwarebytes and many others use WorkBoard to fuel
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team
culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you’re hungry to grow your
skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of our market
opportunity, and you value and enable team mates’ contributions, then come join us!