The team at Apple doesn't just build products they build the kind of wonder thats revolutionized entire industries. Its the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Siri lives at the intersection of high scale and leading edge technology. Each of Siri's billions of weekly requests need to be understood, parsed, and executed in real time covering a scope of thousands of features in more than 30 locales on every Apple device category. On the Siri Weather team, we build experiences around different facets of weather, which affects daily routines and activities in everyones lives.
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills and a desire to build exceptional customer features. In this position, you will play a key role in the overall success of Siri by hiring, designing and managing product engineering functions related to Siris knowledge of all things weather related while also acting as a lead engineer, tackling meaningful engineering problems. This includes maintaining the existing weather domain, available on iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS and HomePod, while also developing a priority and data informed roadmap of new intents and customer facing features. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Architecting designs for features and software systems
- Providing technical leadership to the team
- Implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance for weather related customer features
- Integrating live service providers using web services
- Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces
- Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a great user experience
- Mentoring other team members
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- Experience with AI technologies including natural language processing and machine learning
- In-depth, hands on experience with Java and related technologies
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...