As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.tmobile.com.
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Administrators, Database Oracle located in Bothell, WA will be involved with the configuration, administration, monitoring, security management, performance tuning, backup/restore, and troubleshooting of Oracle databases in a highly dynamic environment.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide advanced technical expertise in installation, configuration, and administration of Oracle databases in clustered environment with a high volume of transactions per day in IBM-AIX, HP-UX, and Sun Solaris platforms while ensuring that databases are SOX, PCI, and PCNI compliant.
• Provide hands-on administration of Real Application Cluster (RAC), Backup and Recovery, Oracle Dataguard, Golden Gate, OEM, and other advance database features and tools.
• Apply experience designing, deploying, administering, and supporting RAC, Backup, and Recovery using RMAN, SRDF, Clone, Snaps and BCVs, Dataguard database and OS tools and leverage for DC migration, Golden Gate for Active-Active setup and Big Data replication, and OEM and its reporting to ensure ongoing availability of mission critical applications.
• Perform data administration using database commands and utilities including exp/imp, expdp/impdp, SQL Loader and ensure data security by using masking, redaction, TDE and similar tools and techniques.
• Apply experience donducting bulk data migration using database utilities including transportable table space, and OS based tools including SRDF to minimize outage for data migration while ensuring data security by applying advance TDE, masking, and redaction features.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for database performance tuning and SQL tuning to deliver sub-seconds response time.
• Apply experience conducting performance tuning on OLTP (On-line Transaction Processing) databases larger than 30TB to deliver sub-second response time while applying OS tuning, SQL profiles, and baseline and optimizing Access Paths and Joins tools and techniques.
• Apply hands-on expertise and advanced skills while supporting mission critical databases with the goal of resolution time and restoration of services under 90 minutes and identifying the root cause.
• Review code with emphasis on logical and physical data modeling and ensuring deployment in production and non-production environments is done with minimum defect density.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Applicant's experience must include: