Near Alexandria, VA
Created Aug 16, 2019
With the client, we also have a lot of data visuals on the roadmap and experience working with D3 or other data visualization libraries is required.
We’ve mapped the Elastic Search query API into the GraphQL interface which makes the data interface very sophisticated. It’s a fun, data-heavy middleware but gives the client a lot of power to request the range of data it needs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Comfortable working with D3/react or other data viz tools to make dynamic interfaces.
- Write well structured GraphQL queries and pattern good binding with React.
- Optimize code for efficiency and scale.
- Testing client-side code and data loading queries.
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years Node.js experience
- 2-3+ years working with React, React Native, Redux/Flux architecture.
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Elasticsearch Query DSL experience
- REST API & experience consuming APIs
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies
- Strong understanding of good CSS patterns with comfort using pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Not intimidated by amending Webpack or structuring NPM builds.
- We use Git. You should know how to as well.