The Sr. Product Manager, Digital Product Realization is an individual with unique combination of skills; someone who is passionate about identifying what customers truly need and want, possess the creativity to turn those customer needs into a new product or services idea, and is highly organized and structured to figure out what needs to get done to turn the ideas into reality. The ideal candidate thinks not just about customer requirements and use cases, but also about the overall market opportunity and the necessary product, technology, platform and go-to-market capabilities necessary to achieve the full market potential.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Partner with Sr. Managers and Directors within Technology to help drive and define the product development team's pipeline of new product/service ideas for prioritization and execution to meet objectives.
- Establish a vision and guide a project team through the discovery and definition process with the goal to create simple, yet technically functional capabilities.
- Lead architects, developers, product managers, analysts, and/or testers within the transformation lifecycle (Discover, Define, Design, Build, Operate, Transition) by providing the product vision for new innovation proof of concepts or first-iteration implementations of products that fulfill the next generation needs of our customers.
- Develop concepts through business cases, including market sizing, operations & go-to-market strategy, estimation of potential financial impact and identification of potential risks and mitigation strategies.
- Define the opportunity with capability to perform requirements elaboration, solution architecture, product /partner selection, roadmap definition and proof of concept execution for the selected domain.
- Partner with design agencies or internal creative resources to communicate the product or theme's vision which drives the creation of wireframes and design comps that provide a beautiful, yet simple user experience across a "N" screen strategy.
- Partner with various cross-functional teams across the organization to evangelize the project's vision and illicit requirements for new functionality across various channels within T-Mobile and ensure teams have what they need to execute and deliver with high quality
- Use data, research and test results to drive decisions and set priorities for the project's roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to handle and own multiple tasks and determine priorities and drive projects forward
- Ability to proactively communicate, follow-up and follow-through
- Highlight issues early and proactively, involving the right stakeholders
- Ability to deliver quality results timely and consistently
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions and present a point of view involving the right stakeholders
- Self-starter and self-driven, drives for results with a get things done attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and effectively lead a cross-functional
- Ability to establish relationships across the organization to learn how everything works and to get things done
- Have self-confidence and assertiveness to provide clear directions and next steps for team
- Ability to hold people accountable
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve
- 6+ years of experience working within a Scrum/Agile design/development environment.
- 6+ years of experience gathering, interpreting, documenting and prioritizing requirements via process flows, use cases, functional wireframe/design annotations or other project artifacts as needed. Must be able to translate technical or complex issues into business language to facilitate the decision making process
- 6+ years of experience writing and grooming user stories with acceptance criteria from inception to sprint team consumption.
- 6+ years of experience driving innovative self-service experiences via the web, social network and/or other digital media for the end-consumer.
- 6+ years of experience working with creative agencies to create sketches, workflows, wireframes and designs that span the web, mobile and tablet user experiences.
- 6+ years of experience in utilizing analytics to drive decision making; the candidate will dig for the data to drive decisions and instrument processes to provide the data to inform future decision-making needs.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Snag-it
- Strong understanding of the differences in capabilities across web browsers, app based operating systems and social networks utilized in the market.
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience applying human factors principles and usability best practices into innovative designs
- Experience with various Agile management and process flow tools (Rally, Jira/Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is equally adept at working and interacting with all kinds of job functions and personalities, including Engineering, Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, and external parties such as partners and customers
- A hands-on, team player who is willing to jump in and work on all aspects of the product lifecycle to achieve success
- A big picture thinker who can see beyond the immediate needs of their respective responsibilities in the context of the larger business opportunity
- Bachelor's degree (technical discipline a plus)
MBA preferredCompany Profile
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEOE Statement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.