Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative functions and clerical duties to support Sr. Directors. Typically supports 2-3 Sr. Directors while also helping support administrative needs of the larger team/department. May handle confidential information.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Qualifications Minimum Required Skills:
- Sr. Director Calendar, Travel, Expense & General Support. Responsibilities include but are not limited to Sr Director calendar management, travel arrangements, timely completion of expense reports, general administrative support such as mailing/scanning/faxing, corporate transaction assistance as allowed by policy, prepare meeting agendas, capture notes, track action items.
- Org Support in the form of distribution list management, org charts, logistical onboarding of new employees, supplementary team purchases, help desk tickets as needed.
- Assist with employee events as needed (All Hands Meetings, offsite meetings, trainings, etc.)
- Trusted and knowledgeable representative of Sr. Director/Org VP brand internally and externally. Maintain full understanding of company and department policies & procedure.
- Responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support
- Has developed knowledge & skills of administrative work & processes
- Strong organizational, written, & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or GED
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screenCompany Profile
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comEOE Statement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.