Full Stack Developer (Node / Angular) - Contract or CTP - Reston, VA or Remote - $60.00-$70.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Ventura to manage the recruitment of this position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results.
Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce.
We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career.
Looking for driven, creative, seasoned and passionate full stack engineer to lead and build suite of modern digital products/services to be consumed by thousands of health care providers across the country. The project involves implementing highly interactive and modern web and mobile digital products using React backed by Node.js application services implemented using microservices paradigm on Amazon Web Services. Any potential applicant must provide a portfolio for review (web links to sites / apps they have built) and ideally a GitHub account with viewable (not private) repos.
Skills & Requirements
* At least 5 years of experience developing large scale consumer-facing web applications, services, and APIs
* Experience working with Node based development tools (including NPM, Yarn) to facilitate code formatting consistency, linting, testing, bundling etc.
* Experience developing containerized microservices utilizing Docker or Kubernetes based microservices deployment.
* Strong understanding of TDD, BDD and automated unit, integration and acceptance testing.
* Strong understanding of CI/CD process and pipelines.
* Solid understanding of the web technology fundamentals: HTTP, SSL, and JSON.
* Demonstrable experience of REST (and other API) development architecture.
* Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Superb communication skills with experience working and coordinating complex development efforts.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...