Salesforce Developer (Visualforce / APEX) - CTP or Perm - Denver, CO
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Pinnacol Assurance to manage the recruitment of this position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Large Salesforce Team with some true experts in DX communities, mastering Lightning Web Components and speaking at DreamForce conferences. You will get the chance to learn from these people as well as the consultants they have hired to guide them through their internal Business Transformation. You won't find a bigger SF shop in town. Excellent work/life balance. Tons of company perks. They foster learning and will pay for your SF certifications so you can perfect your craft. Gain sharing adds a nice chunk to your pocket and its paid quarterly. They have big hearts and love big ideas. Celebrate continuous improvement, innovation, compassion, teamwork, integrity and excellence. Speaking of celebrating, they love having fun at work. They host holiday parties, on-site painting classes, and employees love their yoga classes and book club!
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the development, integration, and deployment of custom solutions using Apex and Visualforce to enhance the Customer platform.
Skills & Requirements
* Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce's Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
* Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
* Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, integrating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
* Use analytical skills and judgement to solve problems and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
* Communicate complicated problems to team members to ensure we are coming up with the right solutions.
* Accountable for effectively leading, communicating and managing change ensuring sustainability of process and performance enhancement.
* Remain current on the external environment for industry leading tools, technology, analytics and best practices to continuously improve Cake's customer value proposition.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...