Java Developer (JSP / Maven) - CTP - Orlando, FL - $40.00-$43.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Central Florida Investments to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
CFI Westgate is a leader in the ever-thriving hospitality industry in beautiful Central Florida. Operating primarily in the timeshare and hotel space, Westgate is always improving their web presence and functionality to appeal to their many different business models and customers.
* Oversees finance / budget responsibilities for a single department.
* Analyzes, measures and recognizes the financial impact of various departmental actions.
* Participates in analyzing and using financial data to identify key issues.
* Assists department leadership with the budgeting cycle and the monitoring of budgets.
Skills & Requirements
* Minimum of 3 years Java development, including experience with Java 8
* JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets.
* Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
* Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
* Markup languages like XML and JSON.
* Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns.
* Spring Boot experience
* Solid experience working with REST and SOAP API's in Java
* Experience using Maven
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...