Developer / Software Engineer (Agile / Scrum) - Contract - Orlando, FL - $69.00-$72.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with The Walt Disney Company to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
When's the last time you walked by Chewbacca on your way in to the office? If the answer was "never," then this is the role for you! The Disney Guest Experience team is looking to add top level talent on highly-visible, highly confidential projects to help bolster upcoming enhancements to several of their Orlando theme parks. Working in a lean production environment with an extremely exciting development stack, you'll help contribute to experiences customers touch in the theme parks every single day - and you'll be able to see them using it out of your very desk window. If you're a progressive engineer looking to make the next step in your career, please apply!
The Software Engineer will be involved in the design, development, testing and implementation of new features, software fixes, enhancements to existing applications. Will be working with business partners to understand the requirements and work with technical architects and engineers to implement solutions.
Skills & Requirements
* Hands on experience dealing with complex custom applications and frameworks such as content transformation, conversion and assembly.
* Experience with cloud architecture and implementing cloud solutions.
* Experience with complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration, strong object-oriented programming skills.
* Experience with source control and build deploy tools such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, CICD etc.
* Experience with Agile development methodology such as SCRUM.
* Team player, solution provider and proactive thinker with good communication skills
* Experience with Couch-base No SQL Databases. MySQL and Oracle, Maria relational Databases.
* Monitoring tools like App Dynamics and Cloud Watch
* Experience with docker containers and AWS S3.
* Hands on experience on Cloud Build and Deployment.
* Ability to learn quickly, take directions from Architects and implement solutions.
* Ability to work on multi-projects simultaneously
* Design and develop applications using java/j2ee technologies in a fast-paced complex environment.
* Experience with Content Management is a plus.
* Work with Infrastructure and other application teams to resolve live site/production issues
* Upgrade infrastructure and vendor tools
* Perform test cycles to identify possible complex integration issues in a complex environment
* System development documentation including functional requirements, use cases, test plans and test cases
* Works with various IT teams to analyze and implement solutions provided by architects to meet the business requirements.
* Follow software development methodologies, version control, and migration standards.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...