Android Developer (Commercial Quality) - Contract - Orlando, FL - $60.00-$79.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with The Walt Disney Company to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
When's the last time you walked by Chewbacca on your way in to the office? If the answer was "never," then this is the role for you! The Disney Guest Experience team is looking to add top level talent on highly-visible, highly confidential projects to help bolster upcoming enhancements to several of their Orlando theme parks. Working in a lean production environment with an extremely exciting development stack, you'll help contribute to experiences customers touch in the theme parks every single day - and you'll be able to see them using it out of your very desk window. If you're a progressive engineer looking to make the next step in your career, please apply!
As a Sr. Android Developer you will be hands on, designing, developing and maintaining code/modules for the Mobile Applications and Platform. You will be working in an Agile environment, delivering code, providing technical direction, and leading technical projects. In this senior level capacity, the Mobile Applications Engineer is expected to be able to act autonomously for day-to-day activities.
Skills & Requirements
* 6+ years of software development experience with a minimum of 2 years mobile application development experience
* Experience reviewing and updating requirements and/or user stories
* Experience writing technical documentation
* Understanding of agile software development Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
* Expert level knowledge: Object Oriented Programming
* Expert understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals.
* Expert Android platform mobile application development skills with a proven record of creating commercial quality software.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sci/Software Development
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...