Apple's Core Machine Learning team is seeking an experienced program manager to lead highly cross-functional technology efforts focused on privacy-preserving and hardware-accelerated machine learning technologies. This is an opportunity to own and lead new ML initiatives and technologies for stakeholders both inside and outside of Apple. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and relationship-building skills who work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You will partner with engineering teams that deliver cutting-edge on-device performant machine learning solutions while inherently respecting and actively protecting customer privacy. As a member of the AI/ML EPM team, you will be responsible for developing, driving, and shipping powerful, flexible, and secure ML frameworks and providing product guidance and strategy to new customer-facing features that millions of customers around the world will use.
- 5+ years as a Project or Program Manager on large-scale customer-facing feature development.
- Has shipped at least one large (multiple months of development) software feature to customers in a principal leadership role through the entire life cycle (planning, executing, and shipping).
- Has been in a role that requires working cross-functionally with multiple teams; software and hardware engineering as well as other PMs, privacy, design, security, marketing, legal, and others.
- Has been in a role that owns providing regular executive-level project and program status in both written and verbal form.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and related dependencies.
- Have a spotless record of reliability and integrity representing your products, program, and engineering organization; a demonstrable history of delivering what you promise when you promise it.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...