Sr Full-Stack Web Developer (React) - CTP or Perm - Orlando, FL - $50.00-$53.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Hytec Dealer Services to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
For more than 30 years, the imaging industry has trusted Hytec for superior service support. Hytec delivers peace-of-mind support while helping you achieve higher levels of profitability.
Hytec leads the market in circuit board repair for many brands of office imaging equipment, including Canon, EFI Fiery, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lanier, Neopost, OCE, Ricoh, Savin, Sharp, Toshiba & Xerox. With several software initiatives to help push leading edge chipset integration, Hytec is growing at lightning speed - apply below if this sounds like the role for you!
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of various components of our website, including web UI components and web API services. Depending on your skillset, you may be responsible for the design and development of Oracle database objects and stored procedures as well. You may be required to participate in requirements gathering, coordinating user testing, or troubleshooting and diagnosing user bug reports.
Tasks are expected to be completed efficiently and effectively with great attention to quality and detail. Clean readable code and coding best practices are required. Components must be optimized for maximum performance and responsiveness across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers. Components must deliver secure, reliable, consistent transactions, while offering a comprehensive interface to the end user.
Complete website redevelopment is expected to take a little over a year, after which redevelopment and enhancement of other applications within our system will be initiated.
Skills & Requirements
* Minimum of three years of recent experience designing and developing web applications and web APIs using ASP.NET, MVC and C#
* Minimum of six months of recent experience designing and developing web UI components using React and Redux
* Experience working with SQL and a relational database, including the design and development of stored procedures (Oracle database preferred)
* Familiarity with dependency injection principles
* Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git and Subversion
* Strong object-oriented design and development skills
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...