Lead UX Strategist (User Centered Design) - Contract or CTP - Reston, VA - $60.00-$65.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Ventura to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career.
Looking for a Lead UX Strategist to build a Center of Excellence (COE) for one of our customers.
Lead the creation of a User-Centered Design transformation program and collaborate closely with engineers and designers to build a core foundation of languages, needs, tools, and success metrics to build and support practices throughout the organization and disseminating them across divisions. They will be responsible for bridging the gap between research, design and development to create products that delight customers.
Skills & Requirements
* Develop a digital roadmap and establish a Center of Excellence to achieve sustainable business models
* Have proven experience as a digital leader with a proven track record of driving innovative and compelling product solutions in a highly matrixed organization
* Lead capabilities with success building a strong culture of inclusion
* Demonstrate ability to drive programs through design, development, and delivery, and identify opportunities of continuous improvement
* Lead and contribute to design systems and frameworks in coordination with customers and the design team
* Develop measurement plans with customized KPI's necessary to track big picture success and alignment with strategy
* Have experience working on complex software with large-sized teams in a cross disciplinary agile environment
* Lead workshops to facilitate co-creation, alignment, and understanding to maintain constant dialogue and shared views with other
* Apply User-Centered Design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences
* Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research
* Be an expert in User-Centered Design principles and practices, web standards, accessibility, typography, color, and web usability standards
* Have an ability to weave key insights into a compelling narrative
* Have a knack for stepping back and looking beyond the immediate problem to see how it fits into the larger ecosystem
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...