At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich peoples lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
The Apples Ad Platforms team has an immediate opening for a Security Operations (SecOps) Engineer. This is a hands-on role that will directly interact with the Ad Platforms teams and Apples central information security group to protect and secure Apple's rapidly expanding services businesses. The role will also be expected to work collaboratively across all Apple departments and teams to help find and contribute to the best possible solutions.
The Ad Platforms team manages a large portfolio of public-facing and backend services which are run on a variety of platforms. The Security Operations Engineer will be responsible for tracking and resolving security issues identified in these environments and serve as a liaison with the Apple Information Security teams focusing on improving security.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Vulnerability management and remediation
- Participate in environment asset & change management, and enforce technical controls
- Support the development and operationalization of critical tooling needs for our technical stack
- Collaborate with Apples central security team to investigate, respond and close out on security incidents and vulnerabilities within Ad Platforms systems
- Analyze logs from critical systems to identify anomalous activity and develop meaningful reports
- Log, monitor, and detect intrusion for critical systems
- Maintain and build security tooling/automation for purposes such as security checks and access reviews
- Provide guidelines and secure patterns for deploying new systems and infrastructure
- Manage and audit access and identity in hybrid cloud platforms
- Train engineers and other team members on security best practices
- Ensure systems are hardened, configured securely, and consistently
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...