Senior C++ Engineer will play a key role in an initiative to migrate critical components from 32 to 64 bit Linux. The engineer needs strong technical skills and the ability to work independently. They will also need to collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Minimum 7 years C++
- Must have experience developing on Linux
- Experience converting C++applications from 32 to 64 bit Linux a big plus
- Must have experience with messaging based apps using TIBCO EMS a plus
- Experience working in FS (trading or otherwise) a plus
- Experience with Sybase or Oracle Database
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...