Salesforce Development & Release Supervisor (100% REMOTE) - Perm - Remote - $120,000-$140,000
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Pinnacol Assurance to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Large Salesforce Team with some true experts in DX communities, mastering Lightning Web Components and speaking at DreamForce conferences. You will get the chance to learn from these people as well as the consultants they have hired to guide them through their internal Business Transformation. You won't find a bigger SF shop in town.
As the Salesforce Development & Release Manager you play a key part in realizing our mission to provide customers with tools they love. Leverage your passion for technology, Salesforce, and creative ideas to develop amazing products for our customers and help define the vision, capabilities, and roadmap for our systems. You will lead a team of like-minded individuals by working with, directing, and supporting their efforts to deliver valuable products for our customers. This role has a wide variety of responsibilities, and in this environment you can expect this role to grow and evolve - sometimes on a daily basis.
Skills & Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred. Relevant work experience (similar kind of work at a similar level of work as described in the essential duties) may be substituted for the bachelor's degree. Completion of a degree is encouraged and supported
* Salesforce experience, ideally with a focus on CI/CD
* Experience managing teams, and providing leadership direction in an effort to promote collaborative work environment
* Must be flexible, innovative, and have ability to perform in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
* Must be able to clearly communicate in writing and verbally with all levels of individuals both internally and externally
* Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
* Strong technical aptitude within the Salesforce ecosystem, including experience developing on the platform
* Experience and knowledge of DevOps standards, including source control tools, CI/CD, and an overall ability to drive the software development life cycle
* Willingness to jump in and help team members. No task is too big or too small.
* Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
* Willingness to speak up, ask questions, offer feedback and suggestions to fellow team members
* Able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Be able to work with little direction and are okay with ambiguity as the projects may be changing
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...