Apple is looking for a data scientist to conduct and analyze user-centered studies that will inform the future development of Siri. The ideal candidate will be able to design and analyze new user studies in conjunction with other external and internal data sources to provide definitive guidance to the product team. The ideal candidate would be proficient in machine learning, python, and have conducted extensive in-person user studies before using crowds to tabulate the results.
- Conduct in-person user experience studies. Specific tasks include: administer screening and consent forms, interview and debrief participants, observe behavior, and administer user-centered research and evaluation
- Receive, clean, organize, analyze, and store confidential data from multiple simultaneous user studies
- Translate research questions into data solutions
- Recruit and schedule study participants
- Conduct in-person user study sessions.
- Work with study leads to implement research protocols and develop best practices for the treatment of participants and sound methods
- Work with other researchers to design study-specific data collection tools
- Assist in scaling up research studies to larger populations when appropriate
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...