Sr Applications Engineer will be a part of a durable team working together to support multiple applications and to deliver solutions for a large portfolio. Responsibilities range from developing new software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms. Additional areas to solve for involve monitoring, alerting, and integration solutions to name a few...
Looking for hard-working and out-of-the-box thinkers from all software engineering disciplines to bring new perspective and fresh ideas to our team. Engineers are aligned with specific teams where they design and implement applications for integration within our product suite and deployment of our Smart Analytics Platform.
Philosophy is to embrace diversity, and that our best ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time. We continuously look ahead to advance the future and technology of our industry, by rolling up our sleeves to solve tough problems together, and by learning from our successes, as well as our failures.
• 5+ years of experience in client/server development using C#
• SQL Server 2012-2016. Experienced working with database access technologies and techniques
• Microsoft Reporting Services: SSIS, SSAS, and Data Cubes
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Strong OOP Concepts
• Experience with Informatica (ETL) and ESP (job scheduler)
• Excellent knowledge of software development, standards, and best practices to ensure quality
• Windows and Linux programming environments
• Working with and managing a large code base
• Programming in a multi-threaded, distributed environment
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...