Do you want to be a part of redefining how people use their computing devices to search and access information? Are you excited by early stage initiatives with potential for huge impact? The Siri Search & Knowledge teams are building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, computer vision, and artificial intelligence... and we are looking for people like you! The features we build will power the next generation of Siri and make Apples products smarter for our users. Come join us as we experiment with new modalities, and architect systems that will delight millions of customers every day.
As a member of our fast-paced group, youll have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products from Apple. We are looking for people with excellent applied computer vision experience and solid engineering skills to create delightful new experiences. This role will have the following responsibilities:
* Prototype, develop and experiment with computer vision techniques for search
* Define and measure objective metrics for algorithmic system performance
* Understand product requirements and translate them into engineering goals and tasks
* Guide data collection and labeling for train and test data sets along with defining quality gates
* Build systems for an end to end production-grade stack with low latency and high throughput
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...