Apple is looking for software engineers to develop and deploy Perception technologies for autonomous systems. You will work on a hardware/software product enabled by the systems you build.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Take groundbreaking perception models from the lab to a critical system.
- Work with machine learning teams to harden models for deployment.
- Implement optimized algorithms that perform within platform constraints.
- Develop and support tools that accelerate development and deployment.
- Ownership for design, development, deployment and test.
OTHER SKILLS WE LIKE TO SEE
- Experience with Python programming.
- Experience with Parallel (tbb / OpenMP) and/or GPGPU programming.
- Strong 3D math and linear algebra skills.
- Familiarity with cloud development (e.g., AWS, Spark, SQL and databases).
- Familiarity with optimization of neural networks for deployment. WORKING WITH THE TEAM Youll join a fantastic team of hardworking engineers and researchers with deep experience in robotics, machine learning, and software engineering. We hope you are passionate about the values that drive us:
- Passion for the mission: Were here to make something great. We seek whatever work is right for the product and strive for the best possible results.
- Modesty: The right answer is more meaningful than being right. We search for solutions as a team and value clear-eyed feedback.
- Lean habits: You cant grow without limits. Time constraints and big goals inspire us to sharpen our focus and learn to make phenomenal decisions.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...