Apple is looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and results-oriented software engineer with a background developing optimization solvers. The successful candidate will drive the development and improvement of existing solvers as well as the design and implementation of state-of-the-art real-time optimization algorithms for autonomous systems. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it!
The successful candidate will design and develop runtime performance-critical code. You will deep drive into existing software to debug critical issues; find performance hotspots; and improve performance of the code. You will develop robust, execution-time critical software with an emphasis on planning for autonomous systems.
- Participate in an Agile development environment
- Good verbal and written skills and ability to work effectively cross team
- Experience with model-predictive control algorithms is an advantage
- Experience in embedded software development is plus
- Experience with full software development lifecycle
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...