As the leader on the Technical Product Management team in AI/ML, you will play a critical role in the future of Siri and Apple. You will work with top tier engineering and product teams to serve over 1 billion customers, creating the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love. You will manage our technical program and product management efforts across the entire portfolio in AIML Operations and Infrastructure. You and your team will be responsible for driving the vision and development in your product area for Apple, developing the roadmaps and delivery for some of the most ambitious operations, data centers, and software work going on at Apple. If you are the type of person that feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, have a strong sense of ownership, thrive in fast-paced environments with lots of ambiguity, enjoy working with complex technologies- if you know how to foster strong relationships, build trust, and work for the success for the entire team- then you will be a strong match for our team. We look forward to meeting you!
- Lead the development of a multi-year data center and cloud infrastructure strategy for the AI/ML team by partnering with Apple leadership
- Manage teams responsible for driving projects and schedules for the AI/ML operations teams including machine learning platforms, analytics and telemetry, client to server communications, and continuous integration of Open Source technologies
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and executive leadership across Apple to drive exceptional year over year improvements in operational efficiency, developer efficiency, and release quality
- Own comprehensive and real-time reporting on key operational measurements for quality, performance, capacity, and reliability
- Ensure efficient diagnosis, quick action, and effective resolution of any uptime issues- Own the post-event RCA to SVP leadership to consistently improve the quality of the product we deliver to our customers
- Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines; clearly communicate project progress to leads and executive team
- Own your product metrics; Define KPIs, analyze customer experiences, drive improvements and benchmark our product against competitors
- Lead a group of program and product managers. Manage career development, encourage education and training, and scale the team with top industry talent
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...