The Apple Media Products Engineering team is one of the most exciting examples of Apples long-held passion for combining art and technology. These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books. And they do it on a massive scale, meeting Apples high expectations with high performance to deliver a huge variety of entertainment in over 35 languages to more than 150 countries.
- Drive and ship large, multi-functional Business data analytics and data services projects including infrastructure and platform features to support analytics and reporting for Apple
- Lead all aspects of multiple concurrent projects and features including scope, requirements, timelines, resource allocation tracking, partner management, communications, and risk assessments
- Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself)
- Take a role in improving how features are built and executed on the data analytics, data services and infrastructure team
- Understand and work on projects with multi-functional schedules, across Analytics Engineering, other Apple groups (e.g. client teams, data science teams, business teams), and the backend reporting systems and business intelligence visualization and analysis tools
- Collaborate with Engineering, Analytics, QA, Legal, Privacy, Finance, Anti-Fraud, Marketing, and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to manage analytics tools and pipelines to support new Apple Media Product features and reporting
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...