Audible is seeking a Senior Product Manager to define and build key product experiences that will elevate the customer experience for millions of Audible customers leading to deep engagement and long term retention of our passionate listeners. As a member of the the product team, you will ensure that these experiences are well thought out and connect the entire customers journey across our website, apps and device experiences on a global scale.
You will focus relentlessly on customer needs, working with user experience designers to craft product features that will surprise and delight our customers. You will provide enough clarity in the product definition that our software engineers can build the product/features and our marketers can determine the product positioning.
You will be the voice of the customer as you work with data, design, technical, and business leaders to set strategy and define the product.
You live and breathe consumer experiences across website (desktop and mobile) and possess a good understanding of iOS and Android apps. You understand seamless customer experiences from one platform to another and how they together form a whole continuous end to end customer experience. You understand the cost benefit analysis of the features you build. You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs across a variety of surfaces. You sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture.
Youre an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You know how to clarify the path forward and prioritize work. You know how to influence others.
Youre a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for building best-in-class customer experiences. You will have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, broad business experience, tenacity to develop ideas independently, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up
· Work with leadership and key business and engineering stakeholders to set strategy, define the product, and make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch.
· Drive product development from conceptualization through launch creating actionable plans, workstreams and tactics, and execute on those in support of new product launches.
· Establish and continuously update the roadmap for Audibles customer experience on our website/mobile surfaces.
· Collaborate with technology teams, UX, marketing and business development partners to determine what features to move forward and in what priority order.
· Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
· Write market, functional and system requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to business and development teams.
· Proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
· Partner with UX and User Research to define good outcomes for qualitative testing, ensuring we are building the right experience for a diverse range of cultures.
· Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...