The Program Engineering Productivity & Quality (EPQ) Device Services team is seeking a result driven and meticulously organized lab engineer. We manage a fleet of thousands of Apple devices used in a centralized, automated test system which is a critical tool used by engineers developing for iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS.
This position will provide the opportunity to work with the latest Apple hardware and software and be part of a rapidly growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting lab automation used by Software Engineering testing code changes to components.
We are looking for a motivated and service oriented individual, who loves working on infrastructure. You must enjoy working on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment that fosters growth, teamwork, and innovation. Some of your day to day actives will include:
- Maintaining a fleet of hundreds of iOS/macOS devices and peripherals across multiple labs
- Ensure devices and systems are up and available for testing
- Interact with Python test library to provisioning macOS hosts
- Provisioning and deployment of released/unreleased hardware
- Debugging and trouble shooting device hardware/software failures
- Developing scripts and automation for managing machine configuration and software deployment
- Provide support to engineering in debugging systems
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...