The Apple Media Products Engineering team is one of the most exciting examples of Apples long-held passion for combining art and technology. These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books. And they do it on a massive scale, meeting Apples high expectations with high performance to deliver a huge variety of entertainment in over 35 languages to more than 150 countries.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Program Manager to drive a new generation of internal tools initiatives related to Localization Vendor Onboarding, Resource Management and QA Automation, as well as Editorial Copy and Localization workflow projects across all of Apple Media Products, including; App Store, Arcade, Apple Music, Beats 1, Books, Podcasts, and TV. Program Managers for Editorial Tools are responsible for shipping new features and improving on existing features to scale our Editorial, Localization and Content Operations teams processes.
- Drive and ship all aspects of large, cross-functional projects related to Internal Editorial Tools for Content Operations, Localization and Editorial.
- Oversee all aspects of multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Define business, functional, and operational requirements (often writing them yourself).
- Take a role in improving how features are built and executed on the Editorial Tools team.
- Own overall cross-functional schedules, which may impact cross-functional engineering teams, including client, server, tools, reporting and others.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...