At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich peoples lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informational and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
The Ad Platforms Data Insights team is seeking a market research analyst to answerwith data and detailed analysisthe hard, open-ended questions required to operate, develop, and grow the business. In this role you will work as a key member of a data-centric team to identify the key information problems impacting our partners, build an investigative approach, apply your deep ad industry expertise, unlock the insights our business needs, and develop the action plan that moves the business forward!
A strong market research background is essential. You'll be responsible for conducting innovative qualitative and quantitative researchinternal research as well as leading independent, 3rd party studies. Impactful research is more than just compiling statistics; you'll use your expertise to interpret findings, be prescriptive, and translate analyses into actionable business recommendations. Successful candidates will offer a strategic perspective, sound business judgment, strong intellectual curiosity, and a collaborative working style. You'll work hand in hand with data scientists, engineers, and business stakeholders in a multi-functional team that moves fast and delivers results.
- Support Product Marketing, Sales, and the Executive Team with analysis for product performance and customer insight
- Empower the global Sales teams with insights to inform and fulfill their strategic objectives and goals for every fiscal quarter
- Quantify the impact of product, sales, and marketing initiatives on customer happiness and future behavior
- Lead business analytic projects through all phases, including defining investigations, exploring data, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results and work you're doing
- Design and evaluate experiments that help define opportunities for increased usage, improved marketplace performance, and greater customer happiness
- Monitor usage metrics, understanding business-based explanations for large scale trends, and patterns in customer lifecycle behavior
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...