Job Title: Compliance IT Infrastructure Security Expert
Assignment Length: 6 months with possibility for extension
Project City and State: Mehoopany, PA (Plant)
If you are a Compliance/Security Expert in Risk Management, Active Directory, Networking, and have experience working in an enterprise environment?
If so, check out this job!
Vertex is a US-based tech company with 15 years’ experience in Microsoft, Salesforce, BI, AI, and Cloud Computing. We have earned longstanding client relationships as trusted, long-term partners. Every day we inspire, innovate and implement solutions that solve complex business problems using creativity and technologies that drive results.
What you can expect?
· Professional recruiters with vast industry knowledge
· Expert credentialing
· No-hassle onboarding
What’s in it for you?
· An assignment that uses your skills
· Opportunities to advance your career
· Competitive compensation
· Great work environment
Qualifications (Critical Skills)
· Risk Management
· Active Directory
· Years of experience working in an enterprise environment
What you’ll be doing
· Deep understanding of IT Compliance Architecture, Risk assessment, Process Design (i.e. compliance workflow, simplification (i.e. critical to getting the new AppVine service up and running with direct input), the NIST framework, and consulting in current emerging threat areas.
· This resource in particular also brings a strong connection to the broader IT compliance industry and provides consulting and a voice of reason / pragmatism to our policy and our gaps (what risk we have maintaining data, how to get compliant, options, etc.).
· Performs Risk Assessments to determine level of RISK, obtains or establishes policies for specific issues and areas.
· Educates owners on the policies, procedures and communicates general awareness.
· Monitors compliance with laws, regulations, and policies.
· Audits systems, applications, and documents against the highest risk areas.
· Educates staff on regulations and issues identified from the audit.
· Works with ICS centralized group, on risk compliance, reporting, and internal auditing practices.
· Monday-Friday 8AM – 5PM EST.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...