We are looking for an experienced Product/Program manager to help Siris continually meet our privacy promises to users through owning our data compliance program. You will drive compliance requirements for the data transport, data processing, and data storage technologies used by the Siri teams. You will drive alignment across the entire Siri ecosystem and collaborate with policy, legal, and product marketing teams on Siris data compliance. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, to lead innovative projects that have broad impact, and to coordinate projects across a variety of teams.
- Guide the business and technology solutions to ensure products and services meet our data privacy promises and compliance requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support to ensure compliance with data privacy laws and policies.
- Partner with stakeholders to help identify, measure, and report on key performance metrics that demonstrate the health and effectiveness of technologies used for data compliance.
- Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines. Own all aspects of planning, requirements definition, scoping, prioritization and resource allocation, and be fully responsible for the schedule.
- Be the main communicator on data compliance, provide timely updates for all project milestones, identify and communicate risks to the team and management, and work on appropriate solutions with Engineering.
- Build relationships across the Siri organization and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...