The Corporate Engineering team builds and maintains the systems and services that keep Brainware's internal IT infrastructure and services running smoothly.
As our Corporate Systems Engineer for G Suite, you'll be Brainware's primary G Suite expert. You'll play a critical role in scaling, automating, and maintaining Brainware's multiple G Suite instances for our various organizations. Your role will include a mix of strategic project work, day-to-day improvements that refine the G Suite experience for all entities, and maintaining a strong partnership with our development teams: assisting with G Suite provisioning/de-provisioning, support escalations, training other team members, building automation, etc.
# You will:
- Audit and optimize all existing G Suite organizationa, focusing on improvements to security, permissions, automation, scalability, and end-user experience.
- Proactively identify, architect, and build automation to reduce repetitive and manual administrative processes.
- implement GSuite's MDM
- Serve as a support point
- Partner with teams across the business to understand their needs and develop solutions to address them.
- Design and document systems and services
- Partner with our Security and IT teams to keep abreast of company growth and industry trends and necessary changes in our environment.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with our Google representatives: partnering on product improvements, attending QBRs, etc.
- Participate in an on-call and run rotation
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...