Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. We are building new Siri products and features that ship to hundreds of millions of customers around the world, across consumer products like iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods. We're looking for someone to own the technical program and product management efforts across our product portfolio. You have an eye for product and design, but also love rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds with engineering. You have a consistent track record of successfully leading large, highly sophisticated, cross-functional programs. You're willing to wear any hat vital and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a part of our team, you'd be responsible for building amazing new features and driving critical improvements to deliver the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love!
- Lead roadmap planning and execution of your features
- Drive and ship large, cross-functional features from inception through ship and post-ship
- Define, plan and deliver features end-to-end working closely with engineering, design and other Siri PM's - Lead all aspects of your projects including specifications, scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Analyze product metrics to measure performance and use this data to drive decisions
- Be the voice of the customer; partner with design and champion features that build a beautiful, compelling and intuitive end-user experience
- Communicate project status to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos
- Build strong relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...