CAI is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer. This is a contract -- right to hire role with a top notch, progressive, Medical Insurer Company.
We can offer a full, comprehensive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Member of an agile software engineer team responsible for building scalable software applications across all digital channels to serve our customers.
• Responsible for taking an enterprise-wide, architectural view of the solutions and the technical execution of products using the technical stack that best meets the needs of the platform.
• Be involved in every aspect at part of the software application build process from idea generation, business analysis, technical design, and software development using the latest technologies and design patterns.
• Full Stack Java Developer
• Experience with UI and Angular 7 required. The manager will not consider candidates who do not have Angular 7.
• Angular 9 preferred
• 4-year formal degree required- Client requirement.
• 3-5 years of experience.
• NOT self-taught must have formal development training/education
• He/she will be working on member web and app design
• Will require a coding session during an interview
• Will work remote to start then must be on-site in Pittsburgh once restrictions are lifted
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...