Are you passionate about shipping products and want to impact millions of users? Come be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic, highly talented engineering team, working on System UI!
The team is looking for a hardworking test automation engineer who is technically savvy, proactive, detail oriented, and can balance various tasks efficiently. You will be a member of the software quality engineering team working side by side with the rest of our System UI team on Apple's core platforms such as macOS, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS and watchOS.
This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong development experience and a strong foundation of QA experience which will span all phases of development. In early development phases, you will be asked to develop libraries and frameworks in collaboration with development engineering to develop tests that cover new features on all our products. As development progresses, you will work closely with other developers to build and help maintain frameworks and libraries that are used throughout Apple, as well as our teams test suites and infrastructure. Along the way, you will build knowledge of our products and continue to develop libraries and tests for our system components to ship the highest quality releases to our users.
- Development of core frameworks and libraries.
- Test engineering and development for our continuous integration tests such as unit, performance and functional/UI.
- Application development for core internal applications and internal technologies.
- Continued understanding of Apple's operating systems such as iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS.
- Debugging and triaging complex problems and finding solutions
- Experience using development tools such as Xcode.
- Champion test engineering across our team and Software Engineering to help guide strong software testability.
- Feature and Regression testing of core system components.
- Results triaging and data analysis to give an overall picture of component quality.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...