At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich peoples lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
The Ad Platforms team is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer for an extraordinary opportunity. Our mission is to enable Ad Platforms to deliver advertisements in a reliable and scalable way that results in awesome user experiences. We achieve this mission by automation, processes and education to our partner teams.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work closely in partnership with Engineering to maximize availability, operability, scalability, performance, and reliability of services
- Serve as the Primary SME for application and infrastructure on call / site-up issues for production and non-production
- Build, deploy, and scale systems across private and public cloud platforms
- Support Operability and availability design, readiness, and review
- Design operations automation and tooling to improve the reliability of our services and infrastructure
- Implement best practices for Capacity planning and management for disaster recovery and resiliency
- Lead application and infrastructure monitoring, alerting, and dashboards
- Work on security best practices, patching, and hygiene
- Drive incident and problem management and analysis
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...