At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple Maps provides public transit information for subways, buses, trains, and ferries, in a feature that is customized for each city or country where its available. As a Maps Transit Ops Projects team member, you will be responsible for key projects in our operations organization to support this effort. This can include adhering to timelines and coordinating with contractors to get the work completed on schedule. Youll be an authority on select projects and collaborate with multi-functional teams to deliver the best transit experience to Apple Maps users. You will also be key in driving automation and efficiency through data driven improvements to tools, policies, and process.
This position is on site in New York, NY.
As the Transit Structural Data Analyst you will:
- Perform data analysis, summarize findings, report results, recommend action
- Understand and reinforce process and policy with peers and editors
- Identify and suggest action on data policy gaps and data quality issues
- Investigate, solve and document tool behavior, enhancement requests and data trends
- Address issues in a responsive, timely, and accurate manner
- Quantify the effectiveness of process, policy and tool enhancements
- Monitor quality trends for assigned projects and follow up when needed
- Suggest and create data checks based on data quality trends
- Submit and track production issues to resolution
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...