Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated product manager to join the Retail Technology Product team. The Retail Technology Product team is responsible for the systems that Apple customers interact with and employees use to create Apple experiences in our Retail stores.
As a Product Manager, youll be responsible for ensuring our technology fulfills Apples vision for Retail and enables our employees to deliver the best Retail customer experience in the world.
Partnering closest with Engineering, Merchandising, Operations, Online, and Marketing teams across Apple, the Product Manager will work cross-functionally to deliver technology solutions that enhance the customer experience and automate business processes in our stores.
- Establish product roadmaps for systems or a portfolio of systems supporting a business operation.
- Design technology solutions that support large cross-functional business initiatives that impact many systems.
- Leverages system knowledge, user interface design expertise, and business process. knowledge to collaborate with engineering and design teams to develop new technology solutions.
- Represent business and technology interests during the design, development, and deployment of new technology and systems.
- Clearly articulates and clarifies detailed business requirements that are intended for engineering and user interface design teams to build new software.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and engineering teams to review designs, prioritize features, clarify scope, and negotiate trade-offs as required to meet schedule and resourcing challenges.
- Provides project management leadership during the implementation to ensure coordination of funding, release schedules, communicate status, issue resolution, resource alignment, and quality standards are met.
- Works with business stakeholders to develop launch plans and collaborate with the operations team to execute change management activities.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...