Amazon Redshift is looking for talented individuals with expertise and passion for building next-generation analytics systems on heterogenous hardware. We are interested in people who can conduct independent research and have a passion for building high performance systems.
Joining the Amazon Redshift team gives you the opportunity to:
· Participate in the design and development of a state-of-the-art analytics framework
· Turning research results into world-class products
· Work on a disruptive product thats still in its early stages
· Solve problems that will revolutionize database computing in the cloud
· Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
· Work for a company thats a recognized in the cloud computing space
As a member of the Data Analytics Acceleration Team youll be responsible for the design and optimization of heterogenous hardware and software systems deployed in our data centers including technologies such as AWS F1 https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/f1/. You will participate in the design, verification and bring-up of such systems by writing specifications, RTL, test benches, test harnesses, and otherwise interacting with the extended team. You are expected to lead, understand and debug system-level issues.
Youll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. We are looking for a self-driven individual who can work with architects, HW and SW developers and can quickly resolve blocking issues. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and youll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas. Youll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and youll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. Were changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today. You will work closely with multi-disciplinary groups including Hardware and Software Engineering, to architect and implement complex systems.
In this role, you will:
· Design world class hardware and software using Verilog/SystemVerilog/C/C++
· Communicate and work with team members across multiple disciplines
· Develop detailed design specifications and documentation
· Perform RTL coding and timing closure
· Collaborate with Software/Firmware teams on Software requirements.
· Support Verification and Validation through test plan reviews and joint debug
· Debug FPGA design at full system level in the AWS cloud and local machines
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...