Principal Site Reliability Engineer (Java /Azure) - Perm - Austin, TX or Lake Mary, FL - $160,000-$190,000
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Finstra (D+H) to manage the recruitment of this position.
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We work with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally, our scale and reach allows us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
We recognize our people are our greatest asset and provide an environment where you can develop and grow your career. From graduates to experienced professionals, we're leaders in our roles and a key part of making Finastra one of the world's leading FinTechs. If you're looking to build your career, work with experts and most of all have fun, join the movement to create a more open financial world.
This role requires a 'can do' attitude; An individual with a passion for Site Reliability Engineering (SRE). Must thrive on the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and who can help us to release outstanding software.
* Site Reliability Process and Technical Management of Cloud Native Platforms
* Design authority for SRE Patterns & Practices
* Lead for Change Management of SRE transformation program
* Implementation SRE Practices for Cloud based Financial Services
Skills & Requirements
* A bachelor or master degree in IT (preferable computer science)
* 10+ years of experience in software development
* Experience with object-oriented programming (e.g. Java or equivalent)
* Solution design and deployment of resilient, HA, Highly Scalable & DR architecture
* Experience implementing SRE standards for Resiliency and Scalability of Java/Node.js based microservices in Cloud
* Experience implementing SLIs, SLOs and Error Budgets as part of development/delivery practices
* Experience leading Failure Mode Analysis of Architectures
* Experience leading Root Cause analysis of Incidents using Incident Post Mortems
* Working knowledge of Cloud IaaS & PaaS Platforms - preferably Microsoft Azure
* Experience designing, deploying and managing container orchestration using Kubernetes
* Experience monitoring container based microservices & Cloud Platform services
* Use of Continuous Delivery tools- preferably Azure DevOps
* Knowing agile methodology and being able to work by its principals
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...